TECPEL DIT-300B is an infrared thermometer that determines temperature of objects through their
emitted radiation. Its main function is to measure temperature from a distance. This non-contact
infrared thermomer consumes very little power and helps users to measure temperature quickly
safely, and accurately.
A great tool for industrial maintenance and troubleshooting applications.
Non - contact infrared laser thermometer
1. Temperature range: -32 c ~ 400 C
2. Through the infrared thermometer does not have to contact the test material, you can measure the
temperature; distance and subject matter than 12: 1 (D / S Ratio)
3. Accuracy: ± (2% reading) or ± 2 C, depending on what big
4. Reading value analysis: 0.1 C
5. Adjustable reflectivity (ε): 010 ~ 1.00 can be adjusted for most of the material
6. Detection components: infrared transmission
7. Laser indicator subject matter: less than 1mW watts
8. Backlit LCD display
9. Auto battery is low
10. Automatic shutdown function.
11. After the measurement button (MEAS) is released, the function is automatically read.
Auto Power Off √
Display Hold √
MAX Mode √
MIN Mode √
High Temperature Alarm √
Lower Temperature Alarm √
Laser Switch √
℃/℉ Selection √
Emissivity 0.10~1.00 switchable
Temperature Rnage -32℃~400℃
Highest Measuring Accuracy ±2℃ or 2%
(environment is 23℃±2℃)
Repeat Accuracy <±0.5℃ or<±0.5%
Response Time 500mS
White Backlight √
DIT-300B Infrared thermometer
Minimum Order: Negotiable
TECPEL CO., LTD.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
http://www.tecpel.net ; http://www.tecpel.com